ONLINE AML & Compliance Webinar: 30.01.24 'COMPLETE 1.5 HOURS FROM A-Z' for beginners (ENGLISH) 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM- Certificate will be provided
In Belgium, diamond traders are subject to anti-money laundering legislation. This means that they need to fulfill certain obligations and formalities, to trade in compliance with the anti-money laundering legislation.
AWDC organizes seminars to inform diamond traders about this legislation and what they need to do to comply with this legal framework.
This webinar will be held ONLINE on Tuesday 30 January 2024 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM via Zoom. Once you register for this webinar, you will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail that includes the link and details for the webinar. On the day of the webinar, you will be able to join the seminar by clicking on the hyperlink sent to you in the e-mail.
This webinar will be held in English.
Your attendance and participation during this ONLINE AML webinar will be monitored. Only those who actively follow the AML webinar until the end will receive a certificate of participation.
Please note that all companies, and in any case at least one director of all diamond trading companies, are required to attend such a seminar and to provide proof of such attendance to the Federal Public Service of Economy.
Participation is free of charge. We advise you to keep your participation certificate in your administration, as proof of attendance in case you would get a spot check by the FPS Economy. We do not make duplicates.
It is mandatory to follow an anti-money laundering seminar to be informed of your duties under the AML legislation.
You are about to register for this webinar, please make sure to follow the checklist below:
- Please make sure to check the spelling of your name and company name before you submit your registration, as AWDC is going to use this information to issue your certificate.
- If you need certificates on your name for multiple companies, please make a new registration for each individual company (the Zoom-link for this webinar is the same for everyone).
- AWDC will monitor your presence during the webinar, therefore we ask you to use your first and last name as your username on Zoom (same information as you filled out on the AWDC website) so we can identify you.
- Please type your questions in the Q&A box not in the chat box.
- It can take up to two weeks for you to receive the certificate.