WEBINAR BUREAU VAN DIJK – 1 HOUR REFRESHER COURSE (ENGLISH)
Most of you know Bureau Van Dijk and use their compliance solution very often to screen clients and suppliers on various risks. “Compliance Catalyst” is a software tool that you can use to verify company data of clients and suppliers and additionally screen on various risks such as PEPs, adverse media, country-related risks, ...
It’s been a while since we hosted a webinar to explain the ins and outs of the system.
Therefore, we invited Bureau Van Dijk to guide you through the software tool and provide you with some additional tips and tricks. The following topics will be covered:
- Basic search of a company, how to analyze red flags, how to save a risk assessment of a client
- Difference between Orbis and WorldCompliance
- How to activate alerts
- How to add your own compliance info to a risk assessment of a client
- What to do when your company data in Bureau Van Dijk is not correct
- What to do when you can’t find a company
09:55 Start dialing in / clicking on the link in the Zoom invitation
10:00 Start Webinar
Please register below.
Contact: Trisevgeni Stavropoulos – head of compliance – email@example.com