- Registered Diamond Companies
- Diamond office
- Your Diamond Business Guide
- Starting a Business in Antwerp
- Conducting Diamond Business in Antwerp
- Diamond Industry-Specific Regulations
- Doing Business in Antwerp: Contact List
- Finance and Taxes
- AD Jobs Home
- Antwerp Diamond Tender Facility
- Diamond Office
- Resources and Regulations
- Sponsorship Request
- Brilliant Benefits
18. Antwerp Tender Facility
The Antwerp Diamond Tender Facility (ATF) is a joint initiative of the Antwerpse Diamantkring (one of the four Antwerp diamond bourses and the world’s only rough diamond bourse) and AWDC.
The ATF is an independent, fully-fledged, Triple A facility that enables companies to tender their goods right in the heart of the largest and leading diamond marketplace.
Mining companies, large and ‘junior’ can use the highly secure and state-of-the-art facility to hold their tenders. The facility includes all the necessary amenities such as seven separate and fully equipped viewing rooms, a high-tech control room, lounge area and restrooms.
More information can be found here, contact us directly via the contact menu below.
Companies wishing to organise a tender in Antwerp can contact firstname.lastname@example.org