Antwerp Diamond Team @ Ten Miles 2017
Join the Antwerp Diamond Team for the Antwerp 10 Miles!
The Antwerp Diamond Team will participate in the 2017 edition of the Antwerp 10 Miles on Sunday, April 23. Register below and join the team!
On April 23rd, tens of thousands of sports enthusiasts will participate in the 32nd edition of the Antwerp 10 Miles, one of the most important sporting events in Antwerp. The Antwerp diamond community should definitely be strongly represented at this event.
· 11 am - Chiquita Kids Run 1.4 km (4 - 12 y/o)
· 12 noon - DVV Verzekeringen Short Run 5 km
· 2:30 pm - DVV Antwerp 10 Miles (Starts in 3 waves at 2:30pm, 3:00pm and 3:30pm)
The route and the atmosphere of the Antwerp 10 Miles are unique. More than 30,000 participants will run through the Kennedy and Waasland Tunnels, encouraged by over 10,000 supporters, making the Antwerp 10 Miles a truly special event. If you don't feel up to running 10 miles (16 kilometers), you may opt to run the 5-kilometer route.
Registrations for this event are closed! It is no longer possible to join the Antwerp Diamond Team. You can still register via the website of the Ten Miles as an individual participant.
- Registration is limited to those who work in the Antwerp diamond industry.
- As a member of the Antwerp Diamond Team, you may register 1 family member or friend to join us. To do so, please enter their name in the registration form at "extra persons".
- If you cancel your participation after 24 March for no viable reason, we will charge the participation fee + an administrative cost.
- Registration requests that do not meet the above-mentioned criteria will be denied!