Antwerp Diamond Team @ Antwerp 10 Miles!
Join the Antwerp Diamond Team @ the Antwerp 10 Miles!
The Antwerp Diamond Team will participate in the 2019 edition of the Antwerp 10 Miles on Sunday, April 28. Register now and join the team!
On April 28th, tens of thousands of sports enthusiasts will participate in the 34th edition of the Antwerp 10 Miles, one of the most important sporting events in Antwerp. The Antwerp diamond community should definitely be strongly represented at this event.
- 9 am – AG Marathon
- 11 am - Alpro Kids Run 1.4 km (4 - 12 y/o)
- 12 noon – AG Antwerp Short Run 5 km
- 2:30 pm - AG Antwerp 10 Miles (Starts in 3 waves at 2:30pm, 3:00pm and 3:30pm)
The route and the atmosphere of the Antwerp 10 Miles are unique. More than 30,000 participants will run through the Kennedy and Waasland Tunnels, encouraged by over 10,000 supporters, making the Antwerp 10 Miles a truly special event. If you don't feel up to running 10 miles (16 kilometers), you may opt to run the 5-kilometer route.
Dust off your running shoes and join us on April 28th! AWDC will pay the registration fee for all members of the team and will provide a free Antwerp Diamond Team T-shirt.
Register below before April 1st!
- Registration is limited to those who work in the Antwerp diamond industry.
- As a member of the Antwerp Diamond Team, you may register 1 family member or friend to join us. To do so, please enter their name in the registration form at "extra persons".
- If you cancel your participation after April 1st for no viable reason, we will charge the participation fee + an administrative cost of € 50.
- Registration requests that do not meet the above-mentioned criteria will be denied!