Diamond Days Seminar: DIAMOND PIPELINE, FROM MINE TO FINAL CONSUMER
We are pleased to inform you that during the Diamond Days, we will be holding seminars in cooperation with HRD Antwerp. These seminars will allow you to get a Certificate of Completion.
The term "diamond pipeline" refers to the entire process involved in the journey of a rough diamond from its extraction from the mine to its final sale as a polished gemstone. Discover all the pipeline's various stages, players within the diamond industry, the key role of HRD Antwerp, and the centrality of Antwerp in the worldwide scenario.
The diamond pipeline has undergone transformations and adaptations due to technological advancements, ethical considerations, consumer demand for transparency, and the emergence of lab-grown diamonds as an alternative to mined diamonds. Tracking the provenance and ethical sourcing of diamonds has become increasingly important, leading to initiatives such as traceability and responsible sourcing certifications.
• Exploration and Mining
• Diamond Cutting and Polishing
• Diamond Grading and Certification
• The actual marketplace and Lab Grown Diamonds
• The global trade networks.
Class Timing: from 11:00am to 12:00am.
Date: 29th of November
Requirements: no previous diamond experience is required
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Date seminar: Wednesday 29 November 2023
Venue: HRD, Hoveniersstraat 22, 2018 Antwerp
10:45 Registration at reception (Hoveniersstraat 22, 2018 Antwerp)
11:00 Start seminar
12:00 End seminar
- FILL IN YOUR ID / PASSPORT CARD NUMBER IN THE 'REMARKS' FIELD WHEN REGISTERING. IF YOU DON'T DO THIS, YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE DELETED.
- PLEASE TAKE THAT SAME ID / PASSPORT WITH YOU TO THE SEMINAR SO YOU CAN ENTER THE BUILDING.
- THE REGISTRATION FIELDS RELATING TO AN ADDRESS REQUIRE YOUR COMPANY'S ADDRESS.
- BOTH SEMINARS ON DIFFERENT DATES ARE IDENTICAL, SO PLEASE ONLY REGISTER FOR ONE. IF YOU REGISTER FOR BOTH SEMINARS, THE REGISTRATIONS YOU MADE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DELETED AND YOU WILL NOT BE ON THE LIST.
- YOUR CONFIRMATION MAIL DOES NOT ALLOW YOU ENTRANCE. YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED ENTRANCE TO THE SEMINARS IF YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE.