- Registered Diamond Companies
- Diamond office
- Your Diamond Business Guide
- Starting a Business in Antwerp
- Conducting Diamond Business in Antwerp
- Diamond Industry-Specific Regulations
- 19. Import and Export of Diamonds
- 20. Anti-money laundering and terrorist financing legislation
- 21. Limitations on cash payments
- Doing Business in Antwerp: Contact List
- Finance and Taxes
- AD Jobs Home
- Antwerp Diamond Tender Facility
- Diamond Office
- Resources and Regulations
- Sponsorship Request
- Brilliant Benefits
Import and export of diamonds between Belgium and countries outside the European Union
Diamond traders doing business in Belgium need to comply with the requirements and formalities under Belgian and EU law for the import and export of diamonds between Belgium and countries outside the European Union.
Below you find an overview of the restrictions and formalities under Belgian and EU law depending on the country of origin or provenance and the country of destination.
The requirements and formalities set out below apply regardless of whether the traded diamonds are to be incorporated in jewellery or used for industrial purposes.