A Visit Behind The Scenes
We welcome official delegations to discover the Antwerp diamond industry:
- Would you like to be immersed in the vibrant and brilliant diamond square mile? AWDC offers official delegations visiting Antwerp first-hand, tailor-made visits behind the scenes, revealing all facets of the Antwerp diamond industry.
- These visits include high-tech polishing factories and world-renowned grading labs for polished diamonds.
- Official delegations include embassies, press & various stakeholders.
We welcome all visitors to discover the hidden gems of the Antwerp Diamond District
- Supported by the Antwerp World Diamond Centre, The Sparklr Atelier offers an exclusive glimpse to the gem that is Antwerp’s Diamond Industry. The workshops give you a unique opportunity to meet experts, to feel what it’s like to handle the materials and to try a hand at the different facets that make up our trade.
- The Atelier offers private introductory courses, with hands-on experience, on “a-la-carte” basis to all those who want to learn about the Sparkling world we work in. Groups of participants (aged 18 or older) from all around the world are welcome to sign up for one or more of our courses: Gemmology, Jewellery Design and Polishing.
- Each course has a capacity of up to 27 students, and can range from 2 to 4 hours. For larger groups, special arrangements can be made.
- More info
If you are visiting Antwerp, we recommend discovering the Antwerp diamond industry by means of the following options: