- Registered Diamond Companies
- Finance and Taxes
- Antwerp Diamond Tender Facility
- Diamond Office
- Resources and Regulations
- Sponsorship Request
- Brilliant Benefits
- AD Jobs
- Starting a Business in Antwerp
- 1. Formalities, Registrations and Declarations for Diamond Traders
- 2. Founding a Company in Belgium
- 3. Types of Companies in Belgium
- 4. Methods to Acquire Companies in Belgium
- 5. Commercial Property
- 6. Insurance
- 7. Labour in Belgium
- 8. International Agreements
- 9. Subsidies in Belgium
- 10. Intellectual Property
8. International Agreements
There are various international agreements between Belgium or the European Union and its important economic partners outside the European Union.
Below you will find an overview of the relevant international agreements between Belgium and said countries related to amongst others, social security and double taxation.
Double taxation is the taxation by two countries on the same declared income. A double taxation agreement between two countries will give a person the right to only pay taxes in the country of residence and be exempt in the country of employment.
International Agreement with India
Consult the International Agreement with India here.
International Agreement with Israel
Consult the International Agreement with Israel here.
International Agreement with Russia
Consult the International Agreement with Russia here
International Agreement with United Arab Emirates (U.A.E)
Consult the International agreement with the U.A.E.here
International Agreement with the United States of America (U.S.A)
Consult the International agreement with U.S.A here