Close filters

Personnel/staff administration

When starting an independent activity requiring the recruitment of personnel/staff, it is necessary to perform a number of administrative formalities imposed by social security legislation.

These administrative formalities consist of processing and calculating salaries, premiums, etc., registration with a Child Benefit Fund and an Annual Holiday Fund (only in the case of recruitment of manual workers), tax returns for withholding tax and the three-monthly returns and payments to the Federal Public Social Security, setting up a staff register, social documents, etc.

Because of the complexity of the administration involved, it can be useful to appeal to a recognised social secretariat to take care of these complex formalities on your behalf.

Several recognised social secretariats can be found in the list of contacts.